- struct Glyph;
- Structure describing a glyph.
A glyph is the visual representation of a character.
The Glyph structure provides the information needed to handle the glyph:
- its coordinates in the font's texture
- its bounding rectangle
- the offset to apply to get the starting position of the next glyph
Laurent Gomila, Jeremy DeHaan
- int advance;
- Offset to move horizontally to the next character.
- IntRect bounds;
- Bounding rectangle of the glyph, in coordinates relative to the baseline.
- IntRect textureRect;
- Texture coordinates of the glyph inside the font's texture.