- enum PrimitiveType: int;
- Types of primitives that a VertexArray can render.
Points and lines have no area, therefore their thickness will always be 1 pixel, regarldess the current transform and view.
Laurent Gomila, Jeremy DeHaan
- List of individual points.
- List of individual lines
- List of connected lines; a point uses the previous point to form a line.
- List of individual triangles.
- List of connected triangles; a point uses the two previous points to form a triangle.
- List of connected triangles; a point uses the common center and the previous point to form a triangle.
- List of individual quads.