dsfml.system.inputstreamA module containing the InputStream interface.
- interface InputStream;
- Abstract class for custom file input streams.
This class allows users to define their own file input sources from which SFML can load resources.
SFML resource classes like sf::Texture and sf::SoundBuffer provide loadFromFile and loadFromMemory functions, which read data from conventional sources. However, if you have data coming from a different source (over a network, embedded, encrypted, compressed, etc) you can derive your own class from sf::InputStream and load SFML resources with their loadFromStream function.
- abstract long read(void data);
- Read data from the stream.
void data Buffer where to copy the read data
and sized to the amount of bytes to be read.
The number of bytes actually read, or -1 on error.
- abstract long seek(long position);
- Change the current reading position.
long position The position to seek to, from the beginning.
The position actually sought to, or -1 on error.
- abstract long tell();
- Get the current reading position in the stream.
The current position, or -1 on error.
- abstract long getSize();
- Return the size of the stream.
The total number of bytes available in the stream, or -1 on error.