A module containing a numeric 2D vector type.
- struct Vector2(T) if (isNumeric!T);
- Utility template struct for manipulating 2-dimensional vectors
Vector2 is a simple class that defines a mathematical vector with two coordinates (x and y).
It can be used to represent anything that has two dimensions: a size, a point, a velocity, etc.
The template parameter T is the type of the coordinates. It can be any type that supports arithmetic operations (+, -, /, *) and comparisons (==, !=), for example int or float.
- T x;
- X coordinate of the vector
- T y;
- Y coordinate of the vector
- this(T X, T Y);
- Construct the vector from its coordinates
- this(E)(Vector2!E otherVector);
- Construct the vector from another type of vector
||Vector to convert.|