A module containing a numeric 3D vector type.
- struct Vector3(T) if (isNumeric!T);
- Utility template struct for manipulating 3-dimensional vectors
Vector3 is a simple class that defines a mathematical vector with three coordinates (x, y and z).
It can be used to represent anything that has three dimensions: a size, a point, a velocity, etc.
The template parameter T is the type of the coordinates. It can be any type that supports arithmetic operations (+, -, /, *) and comparisons (==, !=), for example int or float.
- T x;
- X coordinate of the vector.
- T y;
- Y coordinate of the vector.
- T z;
- Z coordinate of the vector.
- this(T X, T Y, T Z);
- Construct the vector from its coordinates
- this(E)(Vector3!E otherVector);
- Construct the vector from another type of vector
||Vector to convert.|